Farty's Fortunes

Monday 14 July 2008

A Ward

OMG!!!

After only 321 posts and 18 months, I've won an actual blogger award!!! Excited? You bet I am!!!

I'd like to thank God, my mom and pop, my agent, my agent's secretary, my hairdresser, that bloke I met on the bus yesterday, the one with a cat in a cage; I'd like to thank the cat, er, not forgetting my make-up girls Suzie and Amanda, Joe my scriptwriter - [Get on with it. Ed.]

And thanks, of course, to Lola Divine from the US of Japan for sharing the bling around nominating me.

Here's the award (ain't it a beauty?):
purty

And here are the rules attached (Rules? FFS!):

For those that were nominated:

  1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

  3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

  4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award - arteypico.blogspot.com.


Thinks...who deserves this the most? This is hard, but:

  1. BOSSY. Because I ♥ BOSSY. I honestly believe she is the most creative blogger on the intertubes today, and as for contributing to the blogging community, hey, who else do you know who personally visits all of her readers reader to share the love?

  2. John G. Even though he's been crippled by a tree, he's not bitter; just twisted. For someone who spends his days stuck in a wheelchair, he certainly zips around the blogosphere like nobody's business, dropping friendly words of encouragement as he goes. Every fecking blog I visit, he's been there "FIRST!"

  3. Spanish Goth. From Wales. Living in Belgium. The spec. did say "no matter what language", and Goth's language is, erm, interesting. Especially if you mention what a wonderful thing is organised religion.

  4. Guyana Gyal. I love to imagine the sound of she voice when she do tell me of the goings-on in she native country. How she manage dat wit she tongue in she cheek beat de hell outa me.

  5. And finally, GiGGLe and her alter ego, Rat Girl. GiGGLe is soooo talented - and giggly, FFS! - and Rat Girl is so strong and fearless.


Would you believe I totally without thinking picked five bloggers in five different continents? Yes, of course Britain is a continent!

Sorry if your name isn't on the list this time; maybe you can persuade one of the above to nominate you ;-)

12 comments:

#Debi said...

Congrats to you, Farty, and to all you've nominated! I'm not at all sad that I didn't get picked, because...




THE DALEKS HAVE INVADED!!!! (Well, one has, anyway...)



I hope that there was nothing in the pkg other than the Dalek and the note, because there a bit of a tear in the envelope... He survived the trip, though, and is in fine shape. And--BONUS--he talks! :) Thanks, Farty...

BOSSY said...

Bossy can't believe she won such a prestigious Award. She promises to keep it polished and propped right above her fireplace, next to her Oscar.

What? Whaddya mean there's no actual award?

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

THIRD!!!!

I beat John G to saying this, can you imagine?

I can't believe I won this, Mr. Farty, the 'design' of my blog looks like...[eek]. I gladly accept because it makes me feel good and I'm all smiling and happy and just too pleased.

I will try to share this later on my blog today.

SpanishGoth said...

Congrats dude and also thanks for the nomination and I do like organised religion for target practice...

Unknown said...

Hell, I don't know what to say, apart from thanks to my dad, my late mother, my surgeon, the staff at the Queen's med in Nottingham, the staff in Sheffield, and the Merrie Monk and all who get pissed in it! THAT IS ALL!

Cheers Farty!

Unknown said...

BTW, FIFTH! And 6th!

Mr Farty said...

#Debi - You're welcome. And exterminated.

BOSSY - The actual award is being sent by snail-mail, silly! Only another 437 bloggers to go before it reaches me.

*twiddles thumbs*

GG - Ain't nuthin' wrong with your blog design. Anyway, it's content that counts.

S - Aw, thanks! *blushes*
Does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster count as organised religion?

John - You made it at last!

All - You all deserve it more than me. x

Utter Basketcase said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

So Sorry I'm late!!!! I've been without the FLIPPIN INTERNET!!!

Thank you so much for the award!!!

I could give you a big fat sloppy kiss!!!! XXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

You're a Flamin Legend!!!

Mr Farty said...

Giggle/Rat Girl - *blushes*

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hopresovees.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]microsoft software service, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]order manager software[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] block for mechanical autocad site to buy software
discount software discount game software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]microsoft active sync software[/url] 10 Advanced
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]software reseller in malaysia[/url] discount software and
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]online software price[/url] windows xp activation code
shop software 4.4 [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy sell software[/b]

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.