Farty's Fortunes

Monday 8 October 2007

Huggies or Pampers?

That's the question facing Britney Spears this week. Not for her kids, whom she seems to have lost in a Wildean manner, but for herself. For in the latest twist to this modern saga, it looks as if Ms Spears is fighting to retain control of her Chihuahua.


That's a euphemism for ladygarden, right? After my gran lost control of hers, she had to wear a nappy for the rest of her life. I blame the drink and drugs; gran always was a bit of a wild one.

As long as it means we don't have to put up with pictures of her shaven bits. Who wants to see someone's unmentionables?

Oh, you do? Ok.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY EYES....MY EEYYYYESSSSSS

You've done it again...gone and made me blind :(

Unknown said...

Brilliant, Mr, Farty!!

Jahooni said...

LOLOLOLOL, Okay I must admit that I had to go online to see Britney's you know what?! Curios minds ALWAYS wants to know.
Funny Funny Funny!

BOSSY said...

Hell-o.

Mr Farty said...

Jo - Oops. Sorry.

John - As is your compo.

J - I try.

Mr Farty said...

BOSSY - Like my new badge?

robkroese said...

What is the deal with going commando under the kilt? I once wore boxers under shorts to an outdoor event in college where I ended up having to play some game where the guys had to walk over a line of girls who were lying face-up on the ground. I can't remember the details, but I'm still emotionally scarred from the experience.

Mr Farty said...

Diesel - Got to keep the air circulating, mon! Especially with a name like mine.

Anonymous said...

at LAST. the definitive answer.