Farty's Fortunes

Sunday 9 September 2007

The Female Of The Species

A female acquaintance recently revealed that although she doesn't know much about Star Trek, when her colleagues told her that she looks like a Romulan, she didn't take it as a compliment. I am, of course, the soul of tact and discretion, so I couldn't possibly name names (but take a look at my bogroll and see if you can pick her out).

Any road up, I thought I'd better put her - and you, gentle reader - straight on what alien females (in particular, those from Star Trek) look like. Then you can draw your own conclusions about whether you are being complimented or insulted when comparisons are made.

Romulan
Sela. Daughter of Tasha.
Urgh! That high neckline doesn't suit her at all.

Vulcan
T'Pol.
Technically, Romulans and Vulcans are the same species.
Note to me: get a life.

Trill
Jadzia Dax
Looks nice enough on the outside, but carries a symbiont in her tummy.

Horta
Horta
Pretty damn hot - to a male Horta.

Salt Monster
Salt Monster
Thankfully, this species uses a form of hypnosis to make it appear more attractive to humans. Click on image to see how well this works for you.

Orion Slave Girl
Vina
Green skin, red lips - interesting combination. I wonder what her blood type is?

Klingon
Duras Sisters
Now they ugly!

Borg

Yes, yes, I know that the Borg Collective isn't strictly a species, and that Seven of Nine isn't an alien, but man, she's sexy!

Female Of The Species - Space

12 comments:

rilly super said...

Hmmm, I understand these borgs are only partly human Mr farty Sir,but I can't for life of me spot which bits of the lovely Ms Ryan are articial.

Unknown said...

Vulcan = Natasha Kaplinsky (her off the news)

Trill = Angelina Jolie.

Fact

Cat said...

Aha.

Mr Farty said...

Rilly - I'd love to be able to answer that question; sadly, due to a restraining order I can't get closer than 500 yards.

Jo - Sam & Amanda off BB8 = Fembots off Mudd's Women. Fact.

Cat - Oops. Red alert, raise shields!

MKWM said...

I wouldn't take looking or dressing like a Romulan as a compliment either.

The Borg is definitely sexy, you're showing your good taste there, Mr Farty.

Mr Farty said...

Minky - Why, thank you kindly sir!
I think it's all a matter of taste in the end.

Mr Farty said...

Minky - Oops, sorry m'am!

BOSSY said...

Bossy always thought the Vulcans have the Eyebrows goin' on.

Drama Queen said...

Borg is the only one who gets my vote!

Misssy M said...

Whatever the species, Captain Kirk would have had the lot of them.

Brom said...

Horta???

Farty, next time you take pics in our canteen, let me know and I'll buy you a coffee.

Mr Farty said...

BOSSY - That's eyebrow, singular.

DQ - I didn't even know there was a poll.

Misssy - All in the interests of maintaining extraterrestrial relations.

Brom - If that's typical of the totty in your canteen, I think I'll give it a body-swerve.