Farty's Fortunes

Saturday 18 August 2007

On Holiday. Again.

Yay, I'm on holiday now! That explains why it's been pissing down all day. Grr!

And before you ask, no. Thank you for your kind offer, but I wouldn't even trust The Pope to write my blog while I'm away. I don't want my oeuvre to get polluted by some other twat's witterings. Who would be stupid enough to hand their blog over to a bunch of complete strangers while they go swanning off around France?

Definition of an intellectual: someone who can hear Carmina Burana's O Fortuna without thinking of The X Factor. God, that Cowell's annoying, even if though he is right.

I've been meaning to shorten my bogroll to a single sheet for a while, and tracked down some source code today. Not as clever as Enidd, but it'll do until I learn myself how to do Javascript.

Note to potential burglars: I'm not actually going away going away, just turning the lights on and off on a very regular basis and leaving the curtains slightly open for a couple of weeks. So don't try anything, right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice cooker, computer, DVD player,micro wave, shit carpet though, so I left that. Have a good holiday!

Manuel said...

cd collection aint all that but someone will buy it. Hehehehehe

have fun...

Mr Farty said...

John - Don't let Mrs Farty hear you say that about her carpet, she'd be mortified if you left it.

Manuel - I didn't realise Connie Francis was still marketable!

Anonymous said...

have a nice time, mr. farty. and enidd isn't at all clever - no javascript was used in the making of her eggroll, and hardly any children were harmed.

Mr Farty said...

Does Enidd's technique work in Blogger? If so, do tell.