Farty's Fortunes

Friday 21 November 2008

Man Crush

Funny how you can see a new word or phrase and instantly know what it means, innit?

By the time whoever it was on telly had finished explaining it for the lumpen masses, I had my list written out and annotated. So here goes:


  • John BarrowmanJohn Barrowman Captain Jack off Dr Who and Torchwood, arrr!



  • Captain Jack SparrowJohnny Depp Maybe I've got a thing about characters called Captain Jack?



  • Bloomin 'eckOrlando Bloom Or pirates? He can rescue me any day, sigh.



  • Dancing BearBruno Tortellini(sp?) Off Strickly Come Dancing With The Stars, he's a sexy, sexy man! Ciao! Pronto! Pizza Margarita!



  • But if anybody could turn me off women for life, it has to be...
  • PalinSarah Palin Seriously, dude.

10 comments:

#Debi said...

I'm with you, except for Orlando Bloom. What a girly-man! No Daniel Craig, eh? Or Clive Owen?

Also, leave Sarah Palin alone! She's hot, powerful, and can dress out a moose, FFS! Men want her, and women want to BE her... :)

Unknown said...

I'm worried about you fancying men!

Mr Farty said...

Debi - Definitely not Daniel Craig, even I have to draw the line somewhere.

I saw the words "Clive Owen", but I could only picture Clive James (the one in the tie).

As for Sarah Palin, I suppose you're right, what's not to love?

John - Just hypothetically, silly boy! *smooches*

Vodka Mom said...

absolutely. she kind of makes me sick. ugh.

Mr Farty said...

VM - Never mind, she's gone back to Alaska, hopefully for good.

Laurie said...

If I were a lesbian, she definitely could have put me off women. She really makes me feel sick to my stomach. This Nation (if not the entire world) dodged a bullet on November 4th. Unfortunately, the wolves she would like a $150 dollar bounty on are not usually that lucky.

The rest of them - Oooh, yeeeah. I would add Cary Elwes from his Princess Bride days, but that could be that pirate thing you mentioned.

Mr Farty said...

Laurie - You have a point. Or several.

Sewmouse said...

"Women want to BE her"

Ummm...

No.

I'd rather swallow rusty razorblades, to be honest. I'm much happier with my very own poor, plain, unmarried, 1-child only, moderate, articulate self than I could ever be as an alaskan brood-mare barbie who can't put together one coherent sentance in an hour of interview or debate!

Laurie said...

Sewmouse - I'd rather BE a rusty razorblade.

Mr Farty said...

Sew - Hey, don't hold back, say what you mean!

Laurie - Wonder if I'd have got this much feedback with my original choice - Maggie Thatcher?