Formula 1 driving. WTF is the fascination with fast cars being driven in close proximity to other drivers around the same track over and over and over? Surely it just encourages the audience to engage in reckless behaviour when they themselves take the wheel. Can you picture the same mad enthusiasm if the sport were some other life-threatening activity?
Coming soon to Sky Sports 1:
- F1 Smoking. The B&H championship launches amidst a blaze of publicity and a cloud of smoke.
- F1 Leaving Your Pet Locked In The Car During A Heatwave. How long can Rex survive as the thermometer climbs ever higher?
- F1 Leaving The Iron On. Can the Fire Brigade get there in time?
- F1 Running With Scissors. An old favourite, this. Get the Band-Aids ready, mum!
- F1 Standing On A Chair To Hang Curtains. Put the emergency services on standby!
- And finally, what can beat Formula 1 Ladder-Climbing Whilst Carrying an Open Tin of Paint?