Farty's Fortunes

Monday 7 January 2008

In With The New

For New Year, we visited Favourite Niece - she showed me her puppies and let me play with her chihuahua. She also had a dog.

Have a go at this (thanks, Z).











Your New Year's Resolutions






  1. Get a pet chihuahua

  2. Eat less onions

  3. Travel to New Zealand

  4. Study japanese pop culture

  5. Get in shape with roller derby







How bizarre - guess where we're going this year? Maybe I can practice my rollerskating while we're there.

I had to laugh when I saw this article about Jeremy Clarkson. What a twat!

Shlater!

7 comments:

Jahooni said...

No resolution this year for me. I break them within 3 days...

Laurie said...

Mine said I should get a pet rock, eat more escargot, and study witchcraft. Apparently New Zealand and Roller Derby are going to enjoy a surge in popularity this year.

Thanks for the post on my blog! I suddenly whooped and shrieked, "Mr. Farty posted a comment on my blog!" My poor husband was taking a nap next to me and almost had a heart attack.

Z said...

You master of innuendo, you.

Hadn't heard the Clarkson story and it made me cackle hoarsely.

Sewmouse said...

I hate to travel.
These resolutions are poop.

Boy said...

I'd heard about the Clarkson thing. I'm one of few who find him quite funny, but that article is brilliant.
I love the fact that the person who did it was moral though. Would have been better if they'd done it to some sort of anti-car environmental charity :D

zoe said...

i have a crush on jezza, but my first reaction was "what a twat". and i should know ...

Mr Farty said...

J - Snap. Well, I gave up the wacky baccy once, until February.

Laurie - You whooped when I posted a comment on your blog? At this point I ought to tell you to get a life, except that I reacted the very same way when Zoe first commented here. Sigh. We're so shallow, innit?

Z - In whose endo? I can't resist a single-entendre.

Sew - The problem with travelling is there's nothing to see but scenery. As Oscar Wilde doubtless said.

Boy - Oh, he's funny all right. But still a twat.

Zoe - *swoons*