Farty's Fortunes

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Roaming In The Gloaming

So I noticed that this week my sex change was commented on in Scottish Roundup, juxtaposed with the most excellent Scotland In The Gloaming. Seriously, I'm not worthy, but that won't stop me nicking their name linking to them for this post.

Be that as it may, I was at a "do" up near Bathgate a couple of weeks ago on one of the few days it didn't rain. A professional photographer had warned me not to bother taking my camera, since there was nothing to see but scenery. Yes, of course I ignored him. Was it worth it? You decide.

Distant Lake
Lake
Those cows totally knew I was there.

Walking At Sunset
Sunset_Walk

Roaming In The Gloaming
Gloaming

Through A Glass, Darkly
Lamp_Sunset
I rather enjoyed climbing over the wall to get this picture with the sun directly behind the lamp.

Stay With Me Till Dawn
Sunset_Party

Sunset Over The Loch
Scottish_Sunset
Well, I say 'loch'. 'Artificial reservoir' doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

8 comments:

john.g. said...

Top stuff Mr.F!

Mr Farty said...

*takes a bow*

Sewmouse said...

All very pretty!

The 2nd to last, however, would make an EXCELLENT album cover.


If they still made albums.

Mr Farty said...

Sew - I was listening to this when I posted that photo. True story.

CourtneyR俊 said...

每一個人無論怎樣渺小,在自己的眼中,都自有其份量..............................

俊蘇宏 said...

人生是一連串的課程,必須活過才能明白。 ..................................................

esthermelvin said...

加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep...................................................

MinB2139 said...

104成人 歐美色情視訊 聊天 85cc 豆豆交友 女優 美女裸照 免費做愛影片 熟女辣妹 ut南部聊天室 女同愛愛 情趣影片區 18禁 少女自衛 熊貓av影城 a片. 女女情色 免費色情片 一夜情 s383 情人視訊 玩美女人 日本美女影像 歐美辣妹 人妻 人妻熟女情慾 免費視訊 免費視訊 a圖 辣妹寫真 85cc 微風交友 live173 mvp7777.net 美眉貼圖 +援交留言版 情人視訊 免費台灣辣妹 成人片觀看 洪爺影城貼圖區 大奶美女影片 sex貼圖片 免費a片 美女巨乳 性感國中生 後宮電影院 20jack 限制級成人小說 色情0204 激情性愛照 歐美偷拍走光