Farty's Fortunes

Friday 26 September 2008

Falling With Style

What do you do if your airline goes bust, you don't fancy getting stuck in the Channel Tunnel behind some twat having a barbecue and you're in a hurry to get the fuck out of France?

That's right - you strap a wing to your back and fly across the English Channel in just over ten minutes. If you believe in yourself, the sky's the limit.

Buzz Lightyear

Falling With Style
Fusion Man

Fusion Man

I should send that second picture in to Viz.

3 comments:

unmitigated me said...

More fun than the Chunnel, that.

Unknown said...

The man's mad, mad I tell yee!

Mr Farty said...

MAW - I don't know which makes me more nervous, being stuck underneath a gazillion (approx) gallons of water in the Chunnel or flying over it on a wing and a prayer.

John - You're only mad if you fail.